First step: wig wrap with the model’s hair: using strong hairspray to make very flat and sleek and hard every where.
Second step,applying a bald cap: using a glatzan bald cap. Putting the cap very delicately on the head, starting to fix it from a face line with a glue for hair wig, keeping all the time attention in order not to make pleats. Removing a unwanted part by cutting and clean up by acetone.
Third step,Playing with different pieces of hair extensions
1. Blonde wavy style:using blonde hair and making the highlights by hair bleach, making a wave with a medium size curling tongue.
2. Black long asymmetry style:making a feu small pieces of black hair, putting it on the head with glue, using texturising spray to get dry texture.
3. big blonde Mohican:Making frizzy texture on the hair wig with salt spray. Cutting the hair wig in two.
4. Blonde bun on the top:Wetting the blonde hair extensions bleached, natural drying to get the texture.
5. black bangs:Straight the black hair, Open the part of Model’s eyes by cutting
6. black frizzy behind:Making the wave by very small curling iron.
7. Thin orange:Prepping a very small piece, thinning by cutting to get fragile texture
Magdalena Loza for Balmain Hair Couture, assisted by Marije de Velde
Liselotte van Saarloos & Anita Jolles for The New Chic for MAC Cosmetics, Assisted by Marsha Calori & Daphne Wijers